What do you think?
Once again this year Campbell is offering you the opportunity of backing your forecasts with a notional 100 points.
This is all you have to do –
- Select four players who you think will finish in the top five.
- Place a portion of your 100 points on each one – with no more than 50 points being placed on any single player.
- Send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrive no later than 9.00 on the first day of the event.
- Then just prior to the first tee shot on the first day, Campbell will record the betting odds offered by Wm Hill.
- When the competition is concluded the wagers you have made will be multiplied by the odds for the top five golfers and a result matrix will be produced on the Web site and FaceBook page, showing where you are on the leader-board.
- Do it again for the next three majors.
Here is an example –
Tiger Woods – 45 points
Sandy Lyle – 20 points
Tom Watson – 30 points
Rory McIlroy – 5 points