Additional information about our policy of data protection
Who is responsible for processing your data?
– Identity: CAMPBELL LAMONT GOLF, S.L.
– Document number:B54545470
– Postal address: CALLE L’ERMITA, 32, CP 03790 ORBA (CASCO ANTIGUO), Alicante
– Telephone: 965 996 244
– Email: email@example.com
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
– Fulfill the duty to provide information and/or obtain consent required by the new European data protection legislation of the European Union. personal character, or any other legally established obligation.
– Manage queries, requests for information, quotations, requests, giving answers and answers to them.
– Manage your own provision of services, orders or products related to our commercial and economic activity.
– If you send us your curriculum vitae or register in the different job offers that we can publish, we will treat your data in order to assess and manage your application for employment and, where appropriate, lead to carry out the necessary actions for the selection and recruitment of personnel, in order to offer positions that fit your profile. Unless otherwise indicated. on the contrary, the provision of the required data is necessary, so that its failure to provide input will prevent the selection process from continuing.
– Only if you have expressly consented to this in writing. we will also use your data to send you communications. of our products or services, unless you manifest your interest in our products or services. will against you by any means. In any event, the authorisation to process your data for this purpose is voluntary and your refusal would only have as a result of which you would not receive commercial offers from our products or services.
How long will we process your data?
The personal data you provide us with will be kept as long as it is kept by us. maintain the contractual/commercial relationship in force or for a period of time, or of four years from the last business relationship under the regulations for tax purposes.
However, only if you have given us your consent to commercial communications, our entity will continue to retain its information for sending such communications of a commercial nature that we consider to be of interest to you, as long as no request is made for its deletion by the interested party. Subsequently, the data shall be deleted in accordance with The data protection regulations are in force, which means that they are blocked, being available only at the request of Judges and courts, the Ministry shall or the competent Public Administrations during the period of time of prescription of the actions that may arise and, once this has elapsed, its complete elimination. You will always be able to exercise the rights granted to you the regulations in force by contacting us through any of the following channels more comfortable.
Why do we process your data?
The legal basis for processing your personal data may vary according to the previous purposes, among which are:
1. The application of pre-contractual measures, or the contractual relationship itself for the provision of the service requested on the basis of the execution of the contract of services necessary for the execution of the business transaction.
2.Your express consent, as the person or persons concerned, to the following example of possible commercial communications or for the collection and treatment of curricula in possible selection processes of the entity.
3. Legitimate interest of the entity in meeting the requirements of information, customer loyalty, customer service, consultation resolution and improvement of the quality of our products and services to serve you in a more efficient way.
To whom will your data be sent?
As a general rule, your data will not be passed on to any third party, with the exception of legal obligations in force. In any case that changes this possibility, you will be duly informed requesting your consent for such assignment. We inform you that no international transfers will be made either.
However, we inform you that for the correct provision of services (see, web hosting, support, email marketing, etc.), different service providers contracted by our company (in charge of the treatment) may have access to personal information necessary to to carry out its functions and with the sole purpose of guaranteeing the correct development of the contractual and/or commercial relationship and to comply with legal obligations of the entity.
Our entity in its commitment to privacy and data protection of the User will only choose service providers that offer the following services sufficient guarantees to implement technical and organisational measures appropriate so that the treatment is in accordance with the law data protection and to ensure the protection of the privacy of personal data.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether we are processing personal data concerning them or not. In this regard, you will is entitled to apply:
Access: the interested party shall have the right to obtain from the person in charge of the processing confirmation of whether or not the data you are requesting is being processed as well as detailed information on certain aspects of the treatment being carried out.
Modification: the data subject shall have the right to obtain the rectification of the data, inaccurate personal data concerning you or the completion of any data which were incomplete.
Deletion: the data subject shall have the right to request the deletion of his or her personal data. Personal data, in any event, deletion shall be subject to the limits
established in the regulatory standard.
Limitation of processing: the data subject shall have the right to request the limitation regarding the processing of your personal data
Opposition to treatment: in certain circumstances and on grounds in relation to their particular situation, the persons concerned may object to the treatment of your data. The entity shall cease processing the data, except for legitimate, compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible
Right to the portability of your data: that is, you will have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to a data controller
of the treatment, in a structured format, for common use and reading mechanics and to transmit them to another controller.
You may exercise these rights by contacting the person responsible. For this purpose, you can use the contact details provided at the beginning of this document. If you would like additional information regarding the exercise of your rights, you can also contact the Spanish Agency for the Protection of your Rights at
We also inform you that you have the right to withdraw, if you deem it appropriate, at any time the consent given for any purpose without affecting the lawfulness of the treatment, based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In case you understand that you haven’t been if your rights have been adequately taken care of, you may lodge a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Agency. C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid. www.agpd.es.